Start Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009
End Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Away We Go
1) Update/Renew Passport (by 2010!).
2) Visit Best Friends Animal Society in Utah.
3) Party weekend in Vegas.
4) See Ani D. play at Babeville.
5) Visit NYC.
6) Road trip to Bay area.
7) Trip to India.
8) Plan an annual Ladies weekend in Palm Springs.
9) Plan a United States Zoo Tour (to be taken once I finish this list).
10) Eat a gourmet taco at Bull Taco in San Elijo state park.
11) Go to Julian and get an apple pie and Dudley’s bread.
Buy a tent and go tent camping three times [0/3]
13) Tour Los Angeles (see the Hollywood sign, the Chinese Mann theater, etc).
14) Take a walk on a beach I’ve never been on before and save some sand in a jar.
15) Go grape stomping at a vineyard.
16) Take Stone Brewery tour.
For the Love of All Things Furry
17) Do a Walk for Animals.
18) Get Dog Training Certification.
19) Volunteer at an animal shelter.
20) Foster a dog.
21) Take a disaster preparedness course for helping animals in disasters.
22) Take a first aid for animals course.
Arts and Crafts
23) Learn to play 3 songs on guitar. [0/3]
24) Mail 5 secrets to post secret. [0/5]
25) Compile house idea book.
26) Create altered book.
27) ”Scrapbook” all current memorabilia.
28) Write the first 6 chapters of my book. [0/6]
29) Join a writing group.
30) Join a photography club/group.
31) Commit to journaling every day. Even if it’s just one word.
32) Knit a scarf.
33) Get a tattoo.
34) Read the Harry Potter series.
35) Watch Season 3 of Dexter.
36) Go surfing.
37) See DMB live.
38) Restock DVD collection with movies lost to the ex.
39) Read Eat, Pray, Love.
40) Watch the top 100 movies on my Netflix. [0/100]
41) Watch all seasons of Sex and the City + Sex and the City movie before the next one comes out.
42) Go snowboarding.
44) Go to a comedy/improv show.
45) See Wicked.
46) Get a 1 hour massage 2 times. (0/2)
47) Attend an outdoor movie in the park.
48) Go horseback riding.
49) Take an ASL class.
50) Finish reading all the magazines I’ve been collecting.
51) See Where the Wild Things Are in theaters (and get my own copy of book).
52) Translate my mom’s old love letters.
53) Start a book club.
54) Do madlibs with 10 different people. [2/10]
55) Go on a picnic.
56) Go to a drive-in movie.
57) Get professional photos taken of myself.
58) Drive a racecar.
59) Buy 4 lottery tickets. [1/4]
60) Ride a Zipline.
61) Go to an Oktoberfest.
62) Start a geocaching account and begin geocaching again.
63) Make a list of 101 things that make me happy.
64) Get a bikini wax.
65) Go night swimming/skinny dipping.
Food is Love
66) Learn how to make Chicken Tika Marsala with basmati rice.
67) Learn how to make naan from scratch.
68) Learn how to bake scones.
69) Learn how to make biscotti.
70) Figure out the perfect recipes for snickerdoodles and sugar cookies.
71) Learn how to make crème brulee.
72) Make a loaf of bread from scratch.
73) Eat a burger at Hodads.
74) Learn how to make flautas.
75) Find a coffee drink I like.
76) Learn how to make strawberry dessert crepes.
And all the rest…
77) Make an Eye Doctor Appointment.
78) Create emergency fund.
79) Set up 401K.
80) Finish name change.
81) Get a spray tan.
82) Wrap up all financial ties with the ex.
83) Get teeth professionally whitened.
84) Get permanent retainer fixed.
85) Join a gym and establish some sort of exercise routine.
86) Pay off Jeep.
87) Get old movies transferred to DVD.
88) Get all photos/negatives transferred to electronic versions.
89) Lose that last 10 lbs.
90) Move back to Seattle.
91) Find a therapist.
92) Get a device that is Netflix “Watch It Instantly” compatible.
93) Visit my grandparents’ graves.
94) Buy a fancy “date” dress that rocks.
95) Get to the top of Iron Mountain.
96) Buy a real piece of artwork (not a print).
97) Resolve Seattle City Light credit/owe issue.
98) Give blood at least once.
99) Get all of my old tax documentation scanned to disc and/or shredded if old enough.
100) Develop all lingering disposable cameras.
101) Make annual expense list for budgeting.